WHAT DO WE PRODUCE?
Our company focuses on packaging and labels, which we print on paper with a grammage of 70 g/m2 and cardboard with a grammage up to 800 g/m2. Such a wide range allows for optimal choice between cost-effectiveness, quality and durability of the substrate.
The main area of our specialisation covers in particular highly refined:
IN OUR OFFER YOU WILL FINDVARIED TYPES OF FINISHING AND
- hot-stamping (gilding) using a wide range of foils: metallic, pigmented (coloured), pearly, diffractive (holographic) etc.
- embossing and debossing, also with 3D effects,
- die cutting cardboard, pushing (punching), paper
- aqueous dispersion coating (gloss, matt, soft touch etc.),
- UV coating (gloss and matt) and spot varnishing,
- UV coating with hybrid special-effects (orange peel, wet touch etc.),
- foil window patching,)
- folding and gluing of cardboard packages (straight-line, double-wall, crash-lock bottom boxes).
Also we take on subcontracting services in UV coating, hot stamping & embossing, window patching and folding-gluing.
QUALITY & SAFETY
Contemporary cardboard and paper are a combination of attractive price and high durability, ensuring the safety of the goods they are hiding. Nothing highlights the excellence of a product as good as a label or cardboard box rich in subtle finishes. With printing techniques in our offer, we are able to create a packaging that will distinguish a product and contribute to its increased sales.
Cellulose, which our products are made of, is recyclable and safe for the environment. Its neutral properties ensure that it does not negatively impact the taste, smell or any other characteristics of the content (which is especially important for food products).
The papers and cardboard we use are approved for food contact. Coupled with low migration inks and coatings and supported by efficient drying processes, the risk of harmful substances penetrating into the inside of the packaging is infinitesimal.
Products leaving our factory are non-hazardous to health, as confirmed by studies carried out in external and independent laboratory.